Thursday, April 26, 2007

About MySlef ...

My name is Salem AbdulRahman Ahmed Al-Ali. I am from The United Arab Emirates and live in Abu Dhabi where I grew up. I am 20 years old now and studying in the Higher Colleges of Technology - Abu Dhabi Men’s College (ADMC). My major is CNET (Computer Networking), but also I take English, business management and some mathematics. A lot of things interest me, for example I like fishing and swimming, in fact, I love all sea sports and anything that involve sea. I also like the challenge of learning something new, like using new technology, new computer programs and the Internet. Other interests include art, music, photography and I do some designing. I also like to read stories.

In the past few years, the issue of the global worming has become more and more dangerous than ever because the effects of it now more obvious than before. This is a really major problem for all of us and for our children and grandchildren and if we didn’t act fast it’s going to be too late.


1 comment:

Ibrahim said...

Hello Salem, nice information about yourself and your interests. Happy to know all these information.

Ibrahim.